August 14, 2013

My Top 10 Favorite Snape-shots

In honor of Snape's 4th birthday this month, I thought I'd share a few (ten) of my favorite shots.  This sleek tuxedo kitten was once aptly described by his vet as "the most ideal cat specimen" she had ever seen.  I agreed.

1. It was hard to believe he could ever grow into those ears...

2. Unfortunately, cats don't always land on their feet.

3. Count Catula


4. This is what I wake up to every morning (unfortunately at 6:30AM sharp).

5. Once I'm awake he goes to sit by his bowl, the very picture of patience.

6.  It doesn't get much better than fancy feast.

 7. Snape loves a good book.  He's tagged my whole collection with personalized bite marks.

8.  We're a pretty tall family.

9. Caught on camera right after a sneeze.

10.  I think he's the cutest cat ever.  He thinks so, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips